The Food & Agriculture Sector play a huge role in Climate Change and all kinds of pressing problems in the world.
To become a sustainability leader we sooner or later have to face what we eat.
“You are what you eat.”
We all know that phrase.
Unfortunately, we are also turning our planet into what we eat (i.e. monoculture plantages to support our daily needs).
That’s Why it matters what we eat and buy. We need to make conscious choices that will support a better food system which will nurture us and the planet.
How to go about it
Figure out at which level you think and practice sustainability and go from there. It’s never too late to start or go back to strengthen your foundation. Indeed, it is highly recommended to do that to live the life you were meant to live.
You already know what your struggle is and want to find a solution. Check this section to jump right into your problems and start solving them by learning to think sustainably, i.e. learn healthy mindsets, attitudes and habits.
Not sure where to start?
Though I highly recommend to start checking out the levels first, if all you need is a bit of inspiration start here.
1. The Levels of Eating sustainably
Level 0 – Unaware
Level 1 – Aware Consumer
Level 2 – Sustainability conscious consumer
Level 3 – Food Trend Influencer
Level 4 – Feed the world & Fight the broken system
2. To eat healthy & sustainably is a journey, not a quick fix
Are you already on your journey? What milestones are you tackling next? What are your tripping stones?
Here is what you can learn under this section soon (I’m working on it, so come back soon):
- Eat healthy (Sugar-free or sugar reduced, Avoiding processed foods, Nutrients, Balanced)
- Eat sustainably (Fairtrade, Organic, Local and more)
- Eating habits (Recognize bad habits, overcome bad habits and learn new habits)
- Clean Eating
- Impact Eating (Zero Waste/ Plastic-free Eating)
- Mind-Body Balance (Wellness and Fitness)
- Overcome addictions
- Detox and Diets
- Creating healthy food solutions (entrepreneurs and businesses)
- Eat sustainably & healthy on a budget